WE'RE TURNING THREE!
It’s Our 3rd Birthday! #FindTheLime & WIN a R3000 Riverside Mall Voucher!
It’s exciting times over here at Lime Juice HQ! We celebrate our third birthday on Friday 1 September 2017, and to mark this momentous occasion we have collaborated with Riverside Mall for the entire month of September on a freaking fantastic giveaway.
One lucky Lime Juice enthusiast could WIN a R3000 Riverside Mall Voucher to spend on anything their heart desires at any store, restaurant or stall at Riverside Mall. That’s plenty of moolah for mahala right there.
In Proud Collaboration With
Win Plenty Of Moolah For Mahala!
It’s our birthday… we’re feeling rather generous!
How To Play
Like our FACEBOOK PAGE + share the competition post on your wall, tagging @limejuicecommunication (so we can keep track of your entry).
Make your way to Riverside Mall & take a selfie with anything LIME-COLOURED or LIME-FLAVOURED. Post it on social media, tag Lime Juice Communication + use the hashtag #findthelime.
Keep visiting Riverside Mall & taking those #findthelime selfies, the more the merrier!
Kindly Note That Entries Closed on 30 September 2017
That lime-coloured thing? It could be anything! A pillow at Mr Price Home, a lime milkshake from Wimpy, a bottle of bright green nail polish at the Nail Box, or even a cocktail with a dash of lime from Primi Piatti! You might even find a whole lot of lime-related stuff all grouped together at PnP…
Go wild, get creative and WIN this stupendous giveaway. We’re itching to give it away to a fun-loving Mpumalanga resident and can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Happy LIME hunting, y’all!
As always, a few Ts & Cs do apply. This competition runs from 1 – 30 September 2017. The winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please keep an eye out so you can claim your prize!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Employees and affiliates of Lime Juice Communication, Riverside Mall and their direct family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive authority of the courts of South Africa.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 September 2017; after this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Lime Juice Communication and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook, and/or Instagram and Twitter on 1 October 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Lime Juice Communication reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Lime Juice Communication’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.